Dr. Sirius Yoo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 26th, 2015
San Diego Rhinoplasty - Amazing Results
I love the look of my new nose! I was initially nervous about surgery, but after meeting Dr. Yoo, I felt I was in good hands. I'm glad I trusted my gut because the entire experience was perfect and the results couldn't have been better!

January 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor and a very caring staff
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Yoo and his wonderful staff! They made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and from the minute I walked in the office until I left I felt all of my questions and concerns were taken care of. Dr. Yoo is such a caring doctor who really took the time to go over my options with me. I am extremely pleased with my results and I didn't experience any pain or discomfort at all. It was my first visit with Dr. Yoo, but I am sure it won't be my last one. I had injectables done before and I was bruised for nearly a week, but I woke up the next day and to my delight there was no bruising at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Woo.

May 9th, 2013
Exceptionally skilled and caring.
Dr. Yoo is an amazing surgeon. From my experience it is obvious that he listens to you and and then formulates an individual plan. I had cosmetic surgery with Dr. Yoo and my results have been perfect. The entire experience from the friendly staff to the follow up care has been well beyond my expectations. I recommend him without hesitation to all my friends.