Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. CitySearch.
 |  Stone Age Gyno!  |  show details
by Lea M. on Mar 31st, 2014

Just awful! Knows nothing about IUD literature from the past decade--told me getting an IUD as a childless 22-year-old was "crazy," and flat-out refused to give me a copper IUD for emergency contraception when I needed it a day before my scheduled insertion appointment because she didn't believe in it, despite many, many high-quality studies saying it's extremely effective. Being up on medical literature in your speciality is part of a doctor's job. The day I came in for my insertion, having taken the misoprostol she prescribed for pain, they couldn't do it because nobody at the office had placed the order--so I had to reschedule and buy the misoprostol again. When I finally got it inserted, neither she nor the nurse would say a word when I asked how much longer the insertion would take while I was in excruciating pain. Stay away!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by NicA on Apr 30th, 2013

I can't say enough how much my family and I adore this woman! I will admit, the first appointment I had with her I wanted to switch providers, but I must have been having an off day. It was over the course of a few more prenatal visits I began to adore her! She is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate! When it comes to gynecological or prenatal care, experience and bedside manner are everything, and this lovely Doctor has it! I totally misjudged her during my first appt, I took her advice as criticism only to find years later that I would travel across 4 towns to get to her for my second pregnancy!

|  the best!  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Pruna was on call at the hospital when my intended dr/midwife was not available. She quickly assessed a very serious condition that I was experiencing at full term pregnancy (that others had failed to diagnose) and probably saved my life!We have since chose Dr.Pruna to deliver all 3 of our children and find her to be extremely knowledgable, involved and passionate about taking care of her patients.

Dec 30th, 2010

If you are looking for an up to date, professional gynecologist, find another doctor!

|  If you have good insurance, go elsewhere!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

Not a very sympathetic Dr.. She and her staff are not comfortable in dealing with people of different religions and cultures. Get ready to be laughed at in your face if you are different in any of these ways. After many visits to this Dr., and her telling me she couldn't do anything for my malady, I made a decision to stop wasting my money going to her. She is not able to deal with common GYN concerns. I wish she told me sooner that she was not competent, instead of wasting my time and money. Her nurses think they know everything about the patients, and they are so far off the mark it's not funny. I'm not a medical person by trade, but I've done a lot of reading, and come from a medical family. I can say the nurses here do not know the current medical trends. Luckily, I have doctors and nurses in my family that have saved me from this office's mistakes.

|  ZH  |  show details
by zh on Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Pruna is an excellent physician. Many other doctors can learn something from her bed side manners!! I highly recommend Dr. Pruna.

by Bonnie on Feb 15th, 2009

Dr. Pruna is amazing, and the same go for the nurses Lisa and Noel. The office staff however at Lamprey Health Care inRaymod wouldnt care if you dropped dead right there in front of them.

Jan 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Don't bother with these people if you have something serious going on. I went there at 26 Y.O., with back pain problems, the nurse practioner (Not an actual doctor)told me it was old age! Later a "real doctor prescribed Naprosin a muscle relaxant that b

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by rinnah on Jul 8th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Unfortuanatly she is leaving the clinic. But she was the first doctor ever to actually listen to me, and look into what was going on. I had seen MANY doctors, and ER trips and nobody ever even took me serious enough to go further than an x-ray. She has b

Read Full Review at citysearch.com