A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanoyan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Khanoyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanoyan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanoyan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan practice?
- Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.