A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanoyan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanoyan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan practice?
- Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sirvard Khanoyan practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.