A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sisinio Ferandos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sisinio Ferandos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferandos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ferandos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sisinio S Ferandos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sisinio S. Ferandos practice?
- Dr. Sisinio Ferandos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sisinio Ferandos practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.