A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sisinio Ferandos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sisinio Ferandos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferandos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ferandos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferandos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans