A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sistla Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sistla Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sistla Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sistla Bala Krishna MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sistla B. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Sistla Krishna has 1 office location.
Dr. Sistla Krishna practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.