A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sita Boppana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sita Boppana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sita Boppana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boppana graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Boppana has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sita M Boppana MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sita M. Boppana practice?
- Dr. Sita Boppana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sita Boppana practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.