Dr. Sita Boppana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sita Boppana?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sita Boppana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

Great Internal Medicine Physician

I have been seeing Dr. Boppana for 3 years and she impresses me all the time. As a busy professional, she's always on time for my appointment and handles my care with my goals in mind, as I hate taking medicine. Her approach is open to listen to and give her professional medical recommendations.

October 29th, 2014

Incomplete appointment

I'm new to the state of Texas. I found a fast available appointment with Dr. Boppana, now I realized why it was so easy to get in. The appointment started out just fine, everyone was polite and seemed helpful. I made several comments about wanting to quit smoking, this concern was brushed under the table and not mentioned again. I realized when my appointment was over and I was in the lobby that my concern still wasn't addressed. The front desk man sent another lady to ask more questions, soon the doctor stepped out to the lobby. I told her I would like to try chantex, she refused saying she don't agree with that because of depression problems associated with the drug but offered no other solutions told me just quit on your own then went back in her office. I told her that I have a breathing machine and needed clean filters, she acted like she didn't understand what I needed told me she don't do that. I tried to explain I just need a referral to a home med company and they would take it from there. The doctor said I need a new sleep study don't since it has been more than 10 years. Ok!!! I didn't receive any information on how to get this taken care of, who to call, how it works, or anything else. What she could have done is found a way to help me get the filters I need and referred me to a doctor or clinic who can set up an appointment for a sleep study. All test results are posted online, I tried to look later after my appointed and it states they have no record on file with my email address. I call the office for help and they are closed!! Look elsewhere I have limited health needs or wants and NONE of them have been handled properly.

March 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I had a emergency and she came to office on her day off , Outstanding .

February 28th, 2011

Very good doctor

Dr. Boppana is very patient and will listen to all your concern and thoughts. She also suggested some home remedies along with medication to help me improve my health faster!

December 14th, 2008