A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sita Devulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sita Devulapalli is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sita Devulapalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devulapalli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Devulapalli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sita Mahalakshmi Devulapalli BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sita M. Devulapalli practice?
- Dr. Sita Devulapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sita Devulapalli practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.