Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sita Krishnamoorthy
Dr. Sita Krishnamoorthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with other offices in Lanham, MD and Silver Spring, MD (and 1 other location). She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krishnamoorthy is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sita Krishnamoorthy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sita Krishnamoorthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Mohammad Munir
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 1.15 mi45
Dr. Martin Cohen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 1.21 mi
Dr. Marvin Schneider
Silver Spring, MD 1.27 mi46