A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sita Yanamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sita Yanamadala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sita Yanamadala, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanamadala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yanamadala has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanamadala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan