A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sita Yanamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sita Yanamadala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sita Yanamadala, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanamadala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yanamadala has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sita L Yanamadala MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sita L. Yanamadala practice?
- Dr. Sita Yanamadala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sita Yanamadala practices Nephrology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Nephrologists.