A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitara Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sitara Sharif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharif
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitara Sharif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sitara Begum Sharif MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sitara B. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Sitara Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. Sitara Sharif practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Primary Care Doctors.