A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitara Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sitara Sharif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharif
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitara Sharif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sitara Begum Sharif MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sitara B. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Sitara Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. Sitara Sharif practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.