A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitara Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sitara Sharif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharif
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sharif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitara Sharif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sitara Begum Sharif MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sitara B. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Sitara Sharif has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sitara Sharif practices Family Medicine near Coal City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Minooka, IL.
See Coal City Family Physicians.