Dr. Sitara Sharif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sitara Sharif?

July 3rd, 2015

Very bad with kids.

March 5th, 2013

she saved my life!

I have seen dr since 1999 when she monitered my illiness I was so sick she even called on me every other day I was in her office on the other and the second I has a temp she put me in the hospital I had asthmatic pneumonia and my natural temp is 96.5 so it took a lot to get to 99 !I was left with perm asthma which she works with me to try to keep it under control as best as possiable since i work in a place that is bad for it. She is smart kind and caring ! She recomended a a book for my hubbyu and I when we first got married due to his illiness and she heard my sisters heart murmur when no one else did she has nitro value prolapse as it turned out! You might have to wait a few minutes but she is worth the wait!

October 31st, 2012

Terrible doctor

Dr. Sharif talked down to me like she was far superior and dismissed possible neurological problems. She told me my pain was nothing to worry about! Her argument was that it was not life threatening, duh, but it is pain and it hurts! It doesn't take a doctor to figure that out. She had no intention of helping me with the pain. She wrote me a prescription for my regular meds and then cancelled them when I tried to pick them up because of a medication that was on file at walgreens that I was never even on! She did not seem to care about any of my problems at all! She should not be a doctor! I will be finding another doctor.

August 17th, 2012

Warm & personable

I have been a patient of Dr Sharif's for several years. My husband started seeing her when we moved to the area and suggested I make an appointment. I'm so glad I did! I instantly liked her. She has a wonderful smile and a warm personality. She looks me in the eye when I talk and does not rush through the appointment. I see people of all ages in her waiting room including infants & expectant mothers. Her staff is friendly, consistent & accomodating.

November 11th, 2016