Dr. Sitaram Emani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sitaram Emani?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Sitaram Emani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2014

Dr. Emani did an aweaome job on open heart surgery

He did open heart surgery on me and did an awesome job doing it. He has signed my pillow and has gotten to know me a bit. He is awesome at what he does and everyone should trust him.

August 19th, 2013

alias~Dr. McGuyver

Dr. Emani has performed 3 open heart surgeries for our son. HLHS is complex to say the least. To him it is the every day. We never realized other centers did not have experience in valvuloplasty (sp?) just another part of the procedure needing to be done. When he came out and said the transplant word to us, we knew there was no need to look for a second opinion, it was truth. I would not go anywhere else for open heart surgery on a child. Dr. Emani understood our concerns when others did not. If our child was not going to live we did not want heroic measures and he was very respectful of our wishes and understood that it was a thought out, painful decision. Really would like to give him many more stars than this rating will allow, he is amazing!

August 1st, 2012

Happy Mom

Dr. Emani did a 9 hour surgery on my son to replace and fix 3 valves in my son's heart. He was so amazing. Answered all my questions the day before and came by before the surgery to check on us. He came by every day after the surgery until we were discharged. He is so nice and can easily explain the complex procedures he performs on your child. He has one of the best bed side manners I've ever seen for a doctor. But above all his skill is superior. My son is 2 months post suregry and doing great.

September 21st, 2010

Very Happy

My son has had two open heart surgeries to fix the left side of his heart, both performed by Dr. Emani. At home in New York State, they felt that the left side of his heart wasnt worth saving. Dr. Emani not only felt it was worth saving, he did. Not only is he a great doctor, he is a great person. He stopped in to check on my son at least once a day, told me to contact him if I had any questions at all, genuinely seemed concerned and unlike another surgeon we are familiar with he doesnt have a god persona (who though everyone else was below him). You can really talk to Dr. Emani. Very happy in all aspects with him.

June 5th, 2010

Patients Mother

Dr Emani saved my newborn and he did not leave her side until she was as good as he could get her. 21 Hours he spent with my baby girl Reese and I saw Dr Emani everyday after the surgery. He has billion dollar hands and I caould not have been happier that Reese not only made it but is doing very well.. Good work Dr. Emani

February 6th, 2010

Dr. Sitram Emani is above amazing. So very thankful for him & his amazing work. I would recommend him to anyone. I feel so blessed to have him as my son's cardiac surgeon.

March 16th, 2009

He is by far the best surgeon any parent could ever ask for! We are so truly blessed to have him in charge of our son!

July 19th, 2017