A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Subramanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian practices Pulmonary Disease near Carthage, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Carthage Pulmonologists.