A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Subramanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sitaraman Subramanian practices Pulmonary Disease near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO and Nevada, MO.
See Joplin Pulmonologists.