A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sitesh Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sitesh Roy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Roy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans