A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sittiporn Boontung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sittiporn Boontung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boontung
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boontung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boontung graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Boontung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sittiporn Boontung MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sittiporn Boontung practice?
- Dr. Sittiporn Boontung has 1 office location.
Dr. Sittiporn Boontung practices Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pulmonologists.