A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siu-Pun Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siu-Pun Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siu-Pun P. Chan practice?
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Urology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians, Staten Island Pulmonologists, Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Staten Island Urologists.