Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siu-Pun Chan
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Chan is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Kings County Hospital Center and Staten Island University Hospital - North. Dr. Chan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jeffrey Lampert
Staten Island, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Edward Mccabe
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Michele Dehnert
Staten Island, NY 0 mi11