A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siu-Pun Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siu-Pun Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siu-Pun Pun Chan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siu-Pun P. Chan practice?
- Dr. Siu-Pun Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siu-Pun Chan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.