Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

by tim on Jul 19th, 2016

Forgot about my appointment. He was angry and abrupt with staff. he yelled at me for being FAT! So humiliating!!!

Great Cardiologist! show details Great Cardiologist!
by Carla M. on Oct 9th, 2015

I booked an appointment with Dr. Yao through ZocDoc and within 24 hours, Imy husband and I was able to see him! He is very accessible and called us multiple times during my husband's emergency. Dr. Yao was organized, systematic, and dedicated all throughout my husband's operation. He provided us with many choices and informed us of all the pros and cons of all scenarios. I could not imagine going through this hard time without Dr. Yao. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

He is the best in America show details He is the best in America
Jul 31st, 2012

1. He will tell you the best way to manage you illness.2. He will spend hours with you till you completely understand your illness and promising to follow the best treatment.3. He has patient and time though he goes home late every evening and in his office at 5.00 Am

So thankful of this wonderful physician show details So thankful of this wonderful physician
Jun 9th, 2012

I might not be living to write this review of this life-saving physician. Dr. Yao does everything possible at any hour in the day to help me out. He is the most dedicated doctor that truly has a passion for what he does and is devoted to making his patients lead better and healthier lives.

Best, Most Friendly and Experienced Doctor I have met! show details Best, Most Friendly and Experienced Doctor I have met!
Jun 24th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Yao to anyone who needs a cardiologist. He focuses on what the patient needs the most and does everything to save and help as many lives of patients in every way he can. I can tell he works very hard and this is a main focus in his life - to help people.