Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
The best for infertility
I am excited to be a mommy (finally). I am so glad that my co-worker recommended that I come to see Dr. Wagner. I was miserable at a large group fertility practice near by her office. There I saw a different doctor at every visit, and a nurse (not a doctor) did my ultrasounds. I didn't get pregnant after two of their cycles. I switched to Dr. Wagner's office. She personally does all of my laboratory tests and my ultrasounds. I found her very professional and confident in her treatment plan. Now that I am 8 months pregnant I thought I would post my experience for others to know that she is the best for infertility.

April 7th, 2016
Super doctor -the best.
Finding Dr. Wagner was my luckiest day ever. I saw Dr. Wagner because I never got pregnant after trying for three years. My coworker recommended I see her. Her office is inconvenient (I live in Virginia) but I'm glad to drive there just to have her take care of me. Her early morning appointments fly by and if you need more time you need to come to her later appointments. She treats me like I'm her favorite patient ever and now that I'm excited to be pregnant she's my favorite doctor ever. She delivers personal care and even does my blood tests and ultrasounds personally. She's a wonderful Doctor. Don't give up - I almost did and now I'm going to be a mom!

March 6th, 2016
Most special infertility doctor
I am very lucky that my doctor referred me to Dr. Wagner. Her practice is unique in the best way. She is the most personal and personable doctor I have ever had. She has a busy waiting room in the morning, but she personally calls each patient back and gets each patient seen pretty quickly. If you need a longer visit, she will see you in the afternoon. Most patients in the waiting room refer to her as their miracle worker. She personally does all of your tests, such as ultrasound and she even draws your blood for tests. I am four months pregnant after having failed at another infertility specialists office for two cycles. I can't wait to be a mom!

January 19th, 2015
worst infertility doctor, please don't see her
There are a few reasons why I think she is the worst; 1) No supporting staff 2) Never provide medical report, charge extra money for every pages; 3) She will call you every night for med instruction. Trust me, she is using the same protocol for every patient regardless your personal condition; 4) She will transfer the embryo regardless the quality, and freeze the unused embryos in order to charge you a few thousand dollars more; and so on; I tried two cycles with her both failed. She will fully utilize your insurance benefits, not care your body's responses to her protocol. Please do not go to see her.

February 27th, 2014
Lucky I found her
I am very lucky that I found Dr. Ng-Wagner. I found her through the Vitals website - and she is wonderful. I am comfortable going to an all female infertility practice as the examinations would be uncomfortable for me with a male gynecologist. I find that she sees me very quickly each morning. The morning visits are very quick. If you need a longer visit she asked me to come later in the day after the quick visits are over. She takes personal care of every aspect of your medical care and she even called me personally at night with my lab results! I know I'm in the best of hands with her caring for me.

February 15th, 2014
Terrific infertility specialist.
I was having trouble getting pregnant and I had been trying for over two years. I was a patient at another infertility group and they insisted that I use a donor egg or they would not be able to treat me at all. My OB/GYN is a patient of Dr. Wagner's and she recommended I see her. My partner and I went to her. She explained that I would have a higher success rate with a younger woman's donated eggs, but that I could try with my own eggs for two cycles. I did, and now my miracle came true. I am not the only patient in her waiting room to refer to her as the miracle worker. I recommend you see her if you are having trouble getting pregnant. She is very honest and thorough. She is in her own practice and the experience is a very personal and special one.

September 12th, 2013
Best infertility doctor ever!
I am very grateful that I was sent to Dr. Wagner by my OB/GYN. She also is a patient of Dr. Wagner's. I now am four months pregnant after only one cycle with Dr. Wagner. She always greeted me personally in her waiting room. Although her waiting room if full, she moves through her morning appointments very quickly so I could go off to work after each visit. I always felt confident in my care as she personally did my ultrasounds and tests. I am very happy to recommend her special infertility practice to all of my friends and co-workers. I can't wait to be a mom.

August 8th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I am very excited to be pregnant after my treatment with Dr. Wagner. I had been unsuccessful in becoming pregnant after trying for two years. I saw a different infertility specialist before Dr. Wagner. I switched at the advise of my cousin who was her patient. There is no comparison with my first infertility group. First off - they were a group and I saw different doctors and nurses on each visit. With Dr. Wagner I always see her personally. She does all of her own diagnostic tests and she even draws my blood herself. Other patients in her waiting room turned out to be medical doctors themselves. She is a doctor's doctor! My problem turned out to be 'male factor' and she had a sperm biopsy done for my husband in her surgery center. Now I am pregnant and I owe it all to her. I strongly recommend you see her if you are having trouble getting pregnant.

July 28th, 2013
Wonderful miracle
I am very grateful for our precious baby just delivered to us. I had to call and thank Dr. Wagner for her caring expertise in getting us this baby. I was unable to conceive on my own and I was again unsuccessful with a large group practice near to her Shady Grove Office. I am glad a co-worker steered me to her practice. She is very thorough and professional. I always knew I was in good hands with her. I would not have my little boy without her help and I will always be grateful to her. I highly recommend her practice to you if you want a healthy baby.

July 9th, 2013
Excellent Infertility Doctor
My husband and I had given up hope of ever having a baby of our own. We were patients at a large group in the Shady Grove area and we felt like we were on an assembly line with different doctors and nurses seeing us each visit. One of my neighbors told me she had a baby with Dr. Wagner's help and advised me to look into her practice. Was she ever right! Dr. Wagner personally greets you and brings you back from her waiting room. She personally does every ultrasound and blood test. She called me at night with the test results and personalized the medication dosage for my situation. Now I have a 3 month old healthy baby and I am so glad that I did not give up hope. She is wonderful. Occasionally I had to wait in the morning as she has a first come/first service early morning clinic, but it runs smoothly and I never waited long. She is a very special doctor and I advise anyone who feels like they want personalized care to see her. I noticed a few of the other morning patients with me were also doctors so I guess they want special care as well!

June 15th, 2013
Very Caring and Professional Experience
I am so glad that my neighbor recommended Dr. Ng-Wagner to me. Now we are both raising little boys across the street from each other. I had to drive from Virginia to see Dr. Wagner, but the extra drive each day was worth it to me in the extraordinary care she took of me and now I feel grateful to her work. I think in another year I will go back and have another child with her again.

January 25th, 2013
Our miracle worker
Dr. Wagner did not give up on my case. Two other doctors said I was too old to use my own eggs and I was not ready to give up. Luckily, a co-worker was one of her patients and highly recommended her to us. I am sooo glad. We now have our own healthy baby girl! We owe everything to Dr. Wagner. She is our miracle worker.