A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siu Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siu Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siu Wan Wong MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siu W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Siu Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siu Wong practices Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists.