A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siu Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siu Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siu W. Wong practice?
Dr. Siu Wong practices Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists.