Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siva Arunasalam
Dr. Siva Arunasalam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA, with another office in Victorville, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Arunasalam is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, Desert Valley Hospital and Antelope Valley Hospital. Dr. Arunasalam has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Siva Arunasalam has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Siva Arunasalam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.
Dr. Anitha Rajamanickam
Victorville, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Yash Subherwal
Victorville, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Ramin Ashtiani
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Victorville, CA 0 mi22