A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Ayyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Ayyar is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Ayyar, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyar graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ayyar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- Grimes St Joseph Health Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Ayyar MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siva Ayyar practice?
- Dr. Siva Ayyar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siva Ayyar practices Occupational Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Bryan Preventive Medicine Specialists.