A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Kedarnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Kedarnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Kedarnath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedarnath graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kedarnath has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Kedarnath MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Siva Kedarnath practice?
- Dr. Siva Kedarnath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siva Kedarnath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.