A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Kedarnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Kedarnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Kedarnath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedarnath graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kedarnath has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kedarnath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siva Kedarnath practice?
Dr. Siva Kedarnath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Cardiologists, and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.