A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Sripada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Sripada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Sripada, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sripada graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sripada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Kumar Sripada DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siva K. Sripada practice?
- Dr. Siva Sripada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Siva Sripada practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Flint Anesthesiologists and Flint Pain Management Doctors.