A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Vemana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Vemana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vemana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vemana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siva Vemana practice?
Dr. Siva Vemana practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists.