A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Vurimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Vurimi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vurimi graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Vurimi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Kumari Vurimi MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siva K. Vurimi practice?
- Dr. Siva Vurimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Siva Vurimi practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.