A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivagini Ganesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivagini Ganesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganesh graduated from University Of Jaffna. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ganesh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivagini Ganesh MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sivagini Ganesh practice?
- Dr. Sivagini Ganesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sivagini Ganesh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.