A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Moorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Moorthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Moorthy, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorthy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Moorthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Brenda Moorthy DO and MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S B. Moorthy practice?
- Dr. S Moorthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Moorthy practices Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.