A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakami Thayu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivakami Thayu, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivakami Thayu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thayu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Good Shepherd Hospital Advocate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakami Thayu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sivakami Thayu practice?
- Dr. Sivakami Thayu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sivakami Thayu practices Internal Medicine near Lake Zurich, IL.
See Lake Zurich Internists.