Overall Review

December 30th, 2014
Doctor OTL
I wrote this before and they deleted the review? The staff has major issues properly sending in the correct orders to the pharmacy. I was threaten on the phone by the doctors staff after I had to followup on there mistakes. Still they never corrected the orders and I had to switch doctors. If I could give a negative rating I would but vitals only lets you give one.

August 31st, 2012
I have been a patient with Dr. Thayu for many years. She is a skilled doctor with excellent bedside manner; however, my opinion of her is significantly brought down by the general office and staff. As of this last year, the office staff is increasingly difficult to reach during normal work hours, and often times they are unfriendly and short with patients. Appointments do not often start on-time.Appointments are often difficult to come by and if not an emergency, they require many months to book. Even as a long-time patient and supporter of Dr. Thayu, I find myself considering other alternatives at this time.

January 17th, 2012
An excellent, caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Thayu for many years and have found her to be compassionate and extremely competent. She takes the time to listen and then is judicious in how she proceeds. I have recommended many friends to her, all of whom have had great experiences with her. I do not enjoy going to the doctor, but I don't mind seeing Dr. Thayu because I know she's going to be direct without being judgmental.

April 12th, 2011
The Entire Package
If you are looking for a consummate professional with excellent medical knowledge and an extremely caring, understanding, non-judging bedside manner, see Dr.Thayu. She is an excellent diagnostician, very good listener and genuinely cares about her patients!!