Internist, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Staff OTL  |  show details
by Dr. Thayu on Sep 19th, 2013

Over the years I have had dropped appointments, no return calls, and medical assistants call my 10 & 8 year old daughters to give them test results. Most recently my 10 year old daughter received a letter from the office threatening to send her to collection and cancel her medical if she didn't pay a past due balance of $39.23. I had paid this bill in April 2010 and their office mis-applied the check. Mary, the office manager, was given all the information in February. She never corrected it. I have now changed practices!!!!

|  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Thayu for many years. She is a skilled doctor with excellent bedside manner; however, my opinion of her is significantly brought down by the general office and staff. As of this last year, the office staff is increasingly difficult to reach during normal work hours, and often times they are unfriendly and short with patients. Appointments do not often start on-time.Appointments are often difficult to come by and if not an emergency, they require many months to book. Even as a long-time patient and supporter of Dr. Thayu, I find myself considering other alternatives at this time.

|  An excellent, caring doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Thayu for many years and have found her to be compassionate and extremely competent. She takes the time to listen and then is judicious in how she proceeds. I have recommended many friends to her, all of whom have had great experiences with her. I do not enjoy going to the doctor, but I don't mind seeing Dr. Thayu because I know she's going to be direct without being judgmental.

|  The Entire Package  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

If you are looking for a consummate professional with excellent medical knowledge and an extremely caring, understanding, non-judging bedside manner, see Dr.Thayu. She is an excellent diagnostician, very good listener and genuinely cares about her patients!!