Learn more about Dr. S Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Katta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katta
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Katta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Katta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Katta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S R Katta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. S R. Katta practice?
- Dr. S Katta has 5 office locations.
Dr. S Katta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Physiatrists.