A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Katta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Katta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Katta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S R Katta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. S R. Katta practice?
- Dr. S Katta has 5 office locations.
Dr. S Katta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Physiatrists.