A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Kumar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Kamalam Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Siva K. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Siva Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siva Kumar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.