A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Kumar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siva Kamalam Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Siva K. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Siva Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siva Kumar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Cardiologists.