A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siva Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siva Kumar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siva Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans