A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Munnangi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Munnangi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munnangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar R. Munnangi practice?
Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi practices Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Gastroenterologists.