A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munnangi
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Munnangi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munnangi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Munnangi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Reddy Munnangi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar R. Munnangi practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi practices Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Gastroenterologists.