A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Munnangi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Munnangi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Reddy Munnangi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar R. Munnangi practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi practices Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Gastroenterologists.