A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munnangi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Munnangi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munnangi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Munnangi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Reddy Munnangi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar R. Munnangi practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi practices Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Gastroenterologists.