A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Nagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraju graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Nagaraju has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Nagaraju MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar Nagaraju practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Nagaraju has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sivakumar Nagaraju practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Farmington, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Gallup, NM.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Farmington Pulmonologists.