A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Natanasabapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natanasabapathy
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Natanasabapathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivakumar Natanasabapathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Natanasabapathy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Natanasabapathy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Tien Natanasabapathy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar T. Natanasabapathy practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Natanasabapathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sivakumar Natanasabapathy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.