A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivakumar Raman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivakumar Raman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Raman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge
- Physicians Regional - Collier Boulevard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar Raman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar Raman practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Raman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sivakumar Raman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Infectious Disease Doctors.