Sivanthini Hines MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 2 reviews

October 15th, 2014
We've been visiting Dr Hines for most of my children's lives (our oldest is 15). I pointedly say "visiting" because we all enjoy seeing her. She is passionate about her job, except it doesn't feel like she's "just doing her job", it instead feels as if she is welcoming you into her life. She spends time and genuinely cares. My Mother has gone with me a few times over the years and tells everyone that I have the best pediatrician ever. It's true!! I recommend her to everyone I can. After moving a couple times through the years, we now live an hour away from her office, and have never considered changing pediatricians. It would be near impossible to find one that we had such a respect, and admiration for!! As the previous poster said, along with her, those she shares a practice with are also loving and caring. If for some reason I need to see someone else (rare), I have no fear of seeing anyone in the office!!

July 29th, 2014
Excellent Pediatrician
On the recommendation of a friend, we've been taking our daughter to see Dr. Hines since she was born. Dr. Hines is clearly knowledgeable and up to date on her profession, a great listener, easy to talk to, earnest, and a fantastic adviser and sounding board. We couldn't recommend her more highly. As an added bonus, she works out of an office that is full of warm and professional pediatricians who we're comfortable going to if and when Dr. Hines is not available.