A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullangi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullangi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Mullangi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi practice?
- Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi practices Surgery near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Surgeons.