A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi practice?
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi practices Surgery near Claremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Azusa, CA.
See Claremont Surgeons.