Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 8th, 2015
DOES NOT FOLLOW HIPPOCRATIC OATH. BAD DOCTOR. LIAR.
Terrible doctor. Worse experience ever. The hippocratic oath means absolutely nothing to this doctor. You could show up on his office floor near death and he wont see you unless his nurse has checked to see if his money is in the bank. Yes, I did have health insurance. I was in dying pain and was turned away in dying pain until he was sure his money was in the bank. DO NOT SEE HIM. One week later his office sets up an appointment in the sweetest voice (I suppose his money reached his account). His assistant promised my surgery would take place after a consultation. I tried him again and MR SO CALLED SURGEON says he does not know how to do a biopsy that takes 5 minutes and refers me to the hospital surgeons. I read a general surgeon performs biopsies. What a time waster and insurance scammer. What surgeon does not know how to do a biopsy? Rip off artist medical doctor. My garage looks better than his office.

May 19th, 2014
professional in every area
I have finally found a Dr who respects my time as much as we value theirs. In all 3 visits, my wait time was approx 5 minutes. The Dr is highly knowledgeable quick to explain things and sympathetic with both your pain and insurance issues. I highly recommend.

April 11th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Mullangi was the best. He is such a great doctor and person. He and his staff did all they can to help me with my surgery process. They saw me within two weeks and scheduled me for surgery at my own time and he made sure I was ok with the date of surgery. My recovery was easy and having Dr Mullangi and his team made it all better. I highly recommend Dr Mullangi.

April 2nd, 2014
I had a plesent experience with dr mullangi he and his staff were very courteous and knowledgable. Im glad he did my surgery.

March 17th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR
I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR MULLANGI. HE WAS VERY KIND AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE'S STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY HAD ALL MY INFORMATION READY ON MY DATE OF APPOINTMENT AND HAD MY REFERRAL READY. I REALLY RECOMMEND DR MULLANGI VERY HIGHLY. !!!!

September 12th, 2013
worst doctor!!!! stay away his nurse Katy is rude aswell. didn't explain anything wanted my pcp to take care of everything, made me wait a month to get an appointment. I was annoyed I called my insurance and had them switch me.