A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivavasavi Dinakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivavasavi Dinakaran, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinakaran graduated from Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur.
Dr. Dinakaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivavasavi Kumar Dinakaran MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sivavasavi K. Dinakaran practice?
- Dr. Sivavasavi Dinakaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sivavasavi Dinakaran practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists.