Dr. Siviero Agazzi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Tampa, FL

November 15th, 2016
My husband had a ruptured brain aneurysm that was rare with it's qualities. He was originally flown to another hospital in the area and the doctors there wouldn't even attempt to fix it. They contacted Tampa General's Neuro Surgery department and Dr. Agazzi said he would do the surgery. In the process it was found my husband also had another aneurysm on the other side of his head that had not ruptured but would also require surgery. After two weeks of being in the hospital my husband was transferred to TGH and the very next morning Dr. Agazzi did brain surgery on my husband to go in and clip the ruptured aneurysm saving my husband's life. Six months later Dr. Agazzi did the same surgery to clip the aneurysm on the other side of my husband's head. Both surgeries were successful and my husband has no neurological deficits at all. Dr. Agazzi is an excellent surgeon! He is sharp, smart, highly skilled, honest, caring, and able to get the job done when no one else is. God is working miracles through his hands and we are so very thankful for him. Would recommend him without ANY reservations.

August 4th, 2016
Thank you.
Dr. Agazzi has been treating my wife for over 5 years for recurrent brain tumors. The level of care she continues to receive from him is outstanding. He's a very warm and caring person and a gifted surgeon. The best of the best! Thank you and may God bless you and your family.

July 7th, 2016
Best surgeon. Operated on my daughter twice. Amazing doc.

April 15th, 2016
Outstanding physician and staff!

April 11th, 2016
baseball sized brain tumor
What can I say? Dr. Agazzi saved my life, and gave my quality of life back to me. I could not recommend him more.

December 31st, 2015
He saved my life

November 24th, 2013
Best Neuro Surgeon bar none!
Great Doctor/Surgeon. Listens, explains, and doesn't minc words or sugar coat. As the Chief of Neuro Surgery at USF/TGH, he still takes the time to explain, in layman's terms, diagnosis, testing, surgeries, options etc. I would recommend him to my family and anyone else that needs a Neuro Surgeon. He has operated on me multiple times and I have 100% faith and confidence in his skill, experience, and genuine care and compassion he shows.

January 8th, 2010
Dr. Agazzi,Is the must caring doctor. My Husband at age 40 came down with stage 4 brain cancer. Dr. Agazzi never make you feel rushed when you have an appointment with him. I could not have ask for a better and more caring doctor.Thank You Dr. Agazzi

May 29th, 2008
Dr. Agazzi operated on my mother
And he saved her life. He is truly a miracle worker and I thank God everyday for Dr. Agazzi. There is no question that God works miracles through this Doctors hands.