Overall Review

2.4

October 8th, 2014
Omg! Who is this guy?
Absolutely the most unprofessional dr. I have ever seen! It's like he's in a different world and doesn't listen at all. Each time I saw him, he asked.... Have we done surgery on you? He doesn't know?

May 14th, 2013
I went to see the doctor for results of a CT Scan. When the doctor came into the room I asked if he had the results. He nodded yes. He looked down and his face went blank. He then left the room and made a call. Came back and then asked if I had something wrong with my lungs. He then told me I had lung cancer. I told him if he would have put " My Patient has a lung disease on the CT Orders" it would have saved a lot of wasted time. After several months of seeing this doctor he would ask me the same questions. 1. Why are you in a wheel chair. 2. Why are you on oxygen. 3. Have you seen a neurologist yet? He kept telling me I had MS because it showed up in my Urin Cultures. None of these questions had anything to do with Urology. I went to this doctor because he supposedly specialized in Woman's Urology. I spent a a year with him and wasted a year of my health with someone who didn't care.

February 10th, 2013
Was willing to scedule an operation for my 1 year old son without an ultrasound! I went to get a second opinion and they required that I get one first, for out it was nothing and he would be fine. Sure enough years later he is fine. Don't risk my sons life so you can make money, God will have to deal with you BAD DOCTORS

February 8th, 2013
patiens son
My father had a biopsy done with this doctor, and they fail to advice him to stop taking certain medications for blood thinning 7 days prior to procedure, so he call me day of the procedure, late at night with a blood hemorrhage, took him to the emergency, spent several days at the hospital very traumatic experience, my father could have died, and all he said was sorry about that.

May 3rd, 2011
waited over 2 hours for appointment. Staff did not obtain prior records before appointment. Prescibed medicine with a drug interaction, then was unavailable to speak to the pharmacy to change meds. Did not act as though he realized or cared how the treatment would affect the patient.