Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sixto Arias
Dr. Sixto Arias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arias is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sixto Arias has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sixto Arias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Peter Lindo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Pedro Martinez-Clark
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi15