A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sixto Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sixto Arias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arias
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sixto Arias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Arias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sixto Alejandro Arias MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sixto A. Arias practice?
- Dr. Sixto Arias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sixto Arias practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.