A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sixto Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sixto Arias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sixto Arias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Arias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sixto Alejandro Arias MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sixto A. Arias practice?
- Dr. Sixto Arias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sixto Arias practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.