A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbaig
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbaig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbaig graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rabbaig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siyadath S Rabbaig MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Siyadath S. Rabbaig practice?
- Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig has 1 office location.
Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Pediatricians.