A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohandessi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mohandessi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohandessi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mohandessi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi practice?
- Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi has 1 office location.
Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.