A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohandessi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mohandessi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohandessi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi practice?
Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi practices Family Medicine near Washougal, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Washougal Family Physicians.