Dr. Siyun Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siyun Li?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

I went to see this so called MD for migraines. ended up having spinal taps that he said were negative and told me and my daughter that I was faking and there was nothing wrong with me and there was nothing he could do for me. this was in July of 2016. I ended up in Kettering Hospital and they found I had deteriorated and herniated discs in my neck that required surgery. He was very unprofessional and did not try to help me at all with my illness. I would not recommend him to anyone!!!

November 12th, 2015

dr li has always been a good, well educated doctor with me and has always been able to answer questions about medicine well

May 18th, 2015

Dr Li made a correct diagnosis within minutes of seeing me. I have had symptoms for over two years that other doctors could not identify with multiple tests.

March 26th, 2013

My 4 Star review does not even do justice for my level of respect and love for Dr. Li. I was diagnosed in 09 with epilepsy. My first diagnosed seizure required hospitalization. I had such a severe seizure that my heart was throwing cardiac enzymes. I had multiple bleeds in my eyes. Death was most def. imminate if my husband had not found me in the bath tub. Dr. Li is the one that came to my room, 2 cardiac doctors and the hospitalist. My second seizure I broke my ankle. He has taken great care of me every step along the way. Each appt. he takes time to listen to me and I can tell he is "actually listening" not just trying to get me out and another patient in. I have never had a problem getting in. In an emergency I can usually get in the exact day that I call. I am so thankful for him and hope he never leaves Adena! I would follow him to where ever his practice would lead him but closer is def. better!! Thank you :)

January 8th, 2016