A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sjirk Westra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sjirk Westra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westra graduated from University Of Groningen Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Westra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sjirk J Westra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sjirk J. Westra practice?
- Dr. Sjirk Westra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sjirk Westra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.