A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sjirk Westra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sjirk Westra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westra graduated from University Of Groningen Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Westra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sjirk J Westra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sjirk J. Westra practice?
- Dr. Sjirk Westra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sjirk Westra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.