A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sjirk Westra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sjirk Westra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westra graduated from University Of Groningen Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Westra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sjirk J Westra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sjirk J. Westra practice?
- Dr. Sjirk Westra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sjirk Westra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.