A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sky Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sky Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sky Connolly, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sky B Connolly FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sky B. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Sky Connolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sky Connolly practices Dermatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists.