Dr. Skye Deberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Skye Deberry?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Skye Deberry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2016

Perfect

May 22nd, 2016

Perfect visit!! She is so friendly and personable. Took the time to explain things in terms that I could understand. So glad to see her with Roper!!

April 23rd, 2016

Dr DeBerry is the best! She has been our doctor for the past several years and we have followed her to her new location in Wescott. She has always been very friendly and accommodating to our crazy schedule. We have never had a problem getting in when we are sick, and she is always spot on with her assessments!! I love the fact that she is now with Roper St Francis as well. Sounds like Palmetto Primary Care is going down the drain, and it wouldn't surprise me given the quality of staff she had in her old office. Not friendly at all.

September 10th, 2015

Great family doc.

Dr. Deberry is wonderful. She's kind and engages with me. She is blunt but makes you feel like a friend.

September 8th, 2015

Felt comfortable with Dr. DeBerry from first visit. Trust her judgement unconditionally.

March 11th, 2014

Very thorough

I saw dr deberry as a new patient to establish care. I am new to the area and need a new PCP. My wait in the office was only around 15 minutes, which was awesome because where I came from you could guarantee a wait of at least an hour. As a new patient, I wasn't expecting a full exam, unlike one of the previous reviewers, I was expecting to meet her and review my history- a true first visit. She was awesome! Very personable and easy to talk to. I scheduled a physical exam- for a later date and had a Pap smear, etc. She was very thorough and even picked up some odd breath sounds in my left lung and ordered a chest xray. This subsequently led to a chest cat scan. This fortunately was normal, but I am more than grateful for her thoroughness.

July 30th, 2013

Not the most thorough exam

I recently moved to the area and needed to establish with a new primar care doctor. The office originally made a mistake when scheduling my appt and I sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes before being told Dr. DeBerry wasn't in today and I would need to reschedule (poor management). I was able to get an appt the next week and figured mistakes happen. The next visit I was taken quickly which I guess makes up for the error from before. I felt that the time spent with Dr. DeBerry was not thorough enough for an annual physical exam and seeing I am a new patient. While she was friendly and took time to answer questions and look over lab results I had brough with me, I felt that the exam was lacking. The only time she actually examined anything was to listen to my heart, and I think the only reason she did that is becuase I told her I have a heart condition. She did not listen to my breathing, look in my mouth or ears, nor did she palpate anything. If I didn't have specialists I see I probably would find a different primary care physician. But since the specialists will do more thorough exams and we will only be in the area for a year, I will just stay with Dr. DeBerry for the time being. I really wanted to like Dr. DeBerry, and like I said, as I person she is great. But when you see a doctor you want thorough care. As a new patient the doctor should be asking you lots of questions to get a good history, if I didn't bring up a lot of stuff it would have gone unsaid. She didn't ask when my last TD shot was, or PPD. I just felt that if I had something wrong and didn't know about it, she would not know about it either.

February 9th, 2013

Dr DeBerry has been our physician for many years. She is part of our family and has always taken time to get to understand our issues. The other reviews here are for the most part accurate. I don't think there is any problem with paying for services. you don't go to walmart with out money do you?????

November 7th, 2011

The staff changes has made my visits notpleasurable. You are not provided with phone calls nor written reports about labs results. If you call to inquire, the answer is quick and not detailed. I have been a patient for many years and consider Dr. Deberry a great doctor. My comments does not cast any reflections on her patient care but the mood of your staff reflects the office environment.

September 13th, 2011

dr deberry

Very honest dr....she will tell u the truth about ur dx.,. Sometimes hurtful. If u dont pay u don't get seen.

July 10th, 2011

We really enjoyed dr DeBerry. She took alot of time to answer all of our questions and has a great sense of humor. -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

March 23rd, 2011

Thanks

I think Dr DeBerry is really great. She is human and talks to us in an understandable manner, not like kindergaden kids. Her diagnostics have always been at the top, and when she does not know, she refers to the right person.