A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Skylar Bizzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Skylar Bizzell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bizzell
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Bizzell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Skylar Bizzell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizzell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bizzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Skylar Kirk Bizzell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Skylar K. Bizzell practice?
- Dr. Skylar Bizzell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Skylar Bizzell practices Family Medicine near Clifton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dimmitt, TX.
See Clifton Primary Care Doctors.